- Appellation: 50% Sonoma Mountain CA, 50% Texas Hill Country
- Region: Texas
- Country: United States
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Black Spanish, Zinfandel
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone, Loam
- Vessel type: Clay Pot - Kvevri/qvevri, Wood - New oak, Wood - Old oak
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 0 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:This rare bottling (one barrel) commemorates the long-standing friendship of Tony Coturri and Lewis Dickson. Approximately half is Zinfandel from Tony's estate grown vineyard on Sonoma Mountain and half is estate grown Black Spanish from Lewis' LD3 Ranch Vineyard in the Texas Hill Country.
Texas, United States
La Cruz de Comal Wines, Ltd. produces wines exclusively from the Texas Hill Country appellation, mainly from the small 3 acre estate LD3 Ranch estate vineyard. Nothing is added, nothing is taken out.
More from La Cruz de Comal