- Appellation: Alsace
- Region: Alsace
- Country: France
- Colour: White
- Sweetness: Sweet
- Grape Varieties: Muscat Blanc à Petits Grains
- Soil type: Granite
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- Filtered - membrane 1.2 microns.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 75 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Moment of pur pleasure : sugar had the time to be soften with time.
Situated in the heart of Alsace (granitic soils), our vines are cultivated organically, using biodynamic and phytotherapy treatments, and without the use of synthetic chemical products or pesticides. Harvest is by hand, with strict grape selection, and vinification is natural: no yeasts or other oenological products are added during vinification.
More from Christian Binner