- Appellation: Villány
- Region: Villány
- Country: Hungary
- Colour: Rosé
- Style: Sparkling
- Grape Varieties: Blauer Portugieser
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone, Loess
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
- Fined using bentonite
- Filtered - cellulose microns.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Suitable for Vegans, Vegetarians
- Total Sulphites: 64 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:organic yeast for the second fermentation on bottle (Methode Traditionnelle).
Our south-facing vineyards lie within the boundaries of Siklós in the Villány wine-region, the southernmost Hungarian wine-growing area and the most significant one to produce red wine in the country.
Gault&Millau Hungary: Wassmann is one of the best wineries in Villány. DEMETER certification since 2011.
More from WASSMANN PINCE BT