- Region: Castilla - La Mancha
- Country: Spain
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Bobal
- Soil type: Clay
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- Filtered - cellulose 5 microns.
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 11 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Malolactic fermentation and Aged in oak used barrels 100% grapes Raw wine from the single vineyard where everything began
Castilla - La Mancha, Spain
We are an artisanal family winery based on sustainability – not only environmental but also economic and cultural: we grow our vineyards traditionally, preserve local varieties, cultivate old bush vines, work without irrigation and make wines that help people feel good. We make ethical wines. Wines made with and from respect.
More from Bodegas Gratias. Familia y Viñedos