- Appellation: IGP Côtes Catalanes
- Region: Roussillon
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Carignan, Syrah, Grenache Noir
- Soil type: Granite, Schist
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- Filtered - 3 microns.
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 30 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Aged for 21 months in used French oak with a majority of very old Carignan (betwwen 60 and 90 year old vines, Syrah and Grenache.
Taste it at...
- Montréal 2019