- Region: Strekov
- Country: Slovakia
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Pinot Blanc
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone, Loess
- Vessel type: Wood - New oak, Wood - Old oak
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 64 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Blend of Pinot blancs made with different methods:
- 8 month in new oak barrel, on lees
- 8 month in old oak barrel, on lees
- 8 month in small old oak barrels, with 25-30 kg hand-picked berries in them during the fermentation and also the aging.
- orange wine, 2 weeks on skin, 8 month in old oak barrel
Our philosophy in the viticulture, as well as in the winemaking, is returning back to nature. It means that we grow our vines in organic way and we produce our wines with traditional methods. Most of our wines are fermented and aged in oak barrels. As an effort to reflect the character of our region in our wines, we produce them without using any artificial yeasts, enzymes or any chemicals or additives.
More from Mátyás Family Estate