- Region: Loire
- Country: France
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Chenin Blanc
- Soil type: Chalk, Limestone
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Other
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Wine agged during 16 months in oak barrels before bottling. Very full-bodied expressing the complexity of chalky grounds from Coutures, another nice fresh trroir from Anjou Malolactic fermentation completed.
My philosophy is to produce wines and ciders reflecting the diversity and richness of the terroirs of the Loire Valley / Normandy and to promote through various cuvees the complementarity of cultivars: grapes as Chenin blanc, Cabernet franc, Grolleau noir, Grolleau gris, Gamay as well as apples, pears.
I work only with gravity and give the wines time to finish their natural processes without adding any additives.
More from Côme Isambert - Cristal Closed