- Region: Kakheti
- Country: Georgia
- Colour: Orange
- Grape Varieties: Rkatsiteli, Mtsvane Kakhuri
- Soil type: medow brown, light clay with stone, Carbonate
- Vessel type: Clay Pot - Kvevri/qvevri
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 34 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:The wines are made without any industrial yeast and additives. Wines are fermented and aged in kvevris which are traditional clay pots used in Georgia. Rkatsiteli and mTsvane are old Georgian sort of grape, they are from the east side of Georgia, Kakheti area, Akhmeta Region willage Ojio. 70% Rkatsiteli and 30% Mtsvane
Taste it at...
- London 2020