- Appellation: Vin de Table
- Region: Languedoc
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Grenache Noir, Carignan, Mourvèdre, Syrah
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
- Filtered - KIESELGHUR 1.2 microns.
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: -14 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
We are winemakers with an itinerant background, having worked in the Jura, Macon and Beaujolais regions. The wealth of experience gained, has led us to realise the enormous potential of the Languedoc, where our domaine is now situated. It took us a year of research to uncover what we consider to be an exceptional vineyard, here at Peyriac de Mer, in the Corbieres just 10 km. south of Narbonne.
More from Domaine des 2 Anes