- Appellation: Romagna Sangiovese
- Region: Emilia Romagna
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Sangiovese
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 66 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Wine obtained without must pressure.
Emilia Romagna, Italy
Quality in vineyard, work with nature, biodiversity, vines in balance, pay attention to the raw material, respect the year, Sangiovese grape, Carseggio village and me. These are not only words but also my access to terroir.
More from Terre di Macerato