- Appellation: DOC Vinho Verde
- Region: Vinho Verde
- Country: Portugal
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Azal Branco, Arinto
- Soil type: Granite, Schist
- Vessel type: stainless-steel|Stainless Steel
- Filtered - net microns.
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 19 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Batonnage, Cobtact with lees
Vinho Verde, Portugal
Fernando Paiva pioneered biodynamic farming in Portugal to create grapes of outstanding quality. Located in Sousa, Vinho Verde, Fernando grows Loureiro, Arinto, Azal and Vinhu grapes, respects the soil and looks for balance between the mineral, vegetable and animal kingdoms. This balance naturally imprints the wines produced.
More from Quinta da Palmirinha