- Appellation: Cilento Aglianico Dop
- Region: Campania
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Aglianico
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 2 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:two years in 1000litres barrels, than 6 months in bottle, in a natural cellar, without temperature control. about 4000 bottles produced.
Salvatore Magnoni runs a 2 hectares vineyard on a hill: 10.000 plants of Aglianico’s variety overlooking the valley of Alento River.
More from Azienda Agricola Salvatore Magnoni