- Appellation: IGP Aude-Hauterive
- Region: Languedoc
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Sweetness: Sweet
- Grape Varieties: Carignan, Grenache
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Stainless Steel
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 12 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Hand-harvesting/ Vinification with indigenous yeasts / Stainless steel and cement vats / No addition of sulfur until the beginning of aging/, Each parcel is vinificated and aged separately on total lies with weekly removal until the eventual final blend./ No fining no filtration.
Soil Type: Clay - Limestone
At La Baronne we try to translate our passion and respect for our vineyard and for the surrounding land into the bottle by applying organic and biodynamic farming methods that help showcase the individuality of the terroir of the Alaric Mountain, a privileged corner of the Languedoc. We also work a lot to preserve and increase the biodiversity of our place (planting trees, bushes, collecting rains and springs waters and creating small ponds, hanging houses in the trees for birds and bats, etc…)
More from Château La Baronne