- Appellation: AOP Languedoc
- Region: Languedoc
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Grenache, Syrah
- Soil type: Chalk, Clay, Marl
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 31 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:A juice of grenache digestible and incisive.
It is a festive wine of friendship to be showed also in Magnum.
Clos des Calades is located in a glen in the unique terroir of Langlade, a prestigious wine-growing tradition.
It was one of the most beautiful crus in France along side Burgundy.
Minerality, salinity and freshness are the master words of the wines of Langlade, with a rodhanian style.
Since 2013, Laurence Escavi is engaged in a culture and winemaking respectful without chemical intrants,
She absolutly wants to make red wines sincere, pure, alive .
The Clos is under organic certification .
More from Clos des Calades