- Appellation: IGT Terre Siciliane
- Region: Sicily
- Country: Italy
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Catarratto
- Soil type: Clay
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 5 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:no added sulphites
Taste it at...
Valdibella is a cooperative formed by ten organic farms operating in Camporeale, a Sicilian village in the province of Palermo. Valdibella’s members have chosen a kind of production based on the valorisation of native grapes and other crops typical of Sicily, cultivated in respect of nature and biodiversity protection.
More from Valdibella C.a.