- Appellation: Montepulciano D'Abruzzo
- Region: Abruzzo
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Montepulciano
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone, Loam, Marl
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 28 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Vineyard of 0.9 hectares planted in 2014, mass selection from old vines, 4,000 plants per hectare. Fermented with skin-contact for about 8 days.
Taste it at...
- New York 2019
- Los Angeles 2019