- Appellation: D.O CATALUNYA - D.O CONCA DE BARBERÀ
- Region: Catalonia
- Country: Spain
- Colour: Orange
- Grape Varieties: Chenin Blanc, Macabeu, Muscat Blanc à Petits Grains, Muscat of Alexandria, Viognier, Xarel-lo, Sumoll Blanco
- Soil type: Alluvial, Clay, Limestone, Silex
- Vessel type: Clay Pot - Tinaja
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 10 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Costador Terroirs & Metamporphika are single vineyard. We produce organic wines from old mountain vineyards. We work with more than 20 grapes varieties in Conca Barbera , Priorat & Tarragona. We make artisanal wines fermented and aged in amphorae and also elaborate Ancestral Wines ” PetNats”.
More from Costador Mediterrani Terroirs