- Appellation: Vin de Table
- Region: Languedoc
- Country: France
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Grenache, Vermentino
- Soil type: Limestone, Marl, Sandstone
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Stainless Steel
- Filtered - Plaque ou lenticulaire cellulose microns.
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 13 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
We are two young winemakers who operate from an old refurbished wine-cellar in the village of Aubais, in southern France. As well as working our vineyard on the Aubais limestone plateau, we also travel around France to source different grapes.
Throughout the year we are in partnership with our viticulturists, so we can ensure that we get the best quality grapes that are representative of their region.
All our vineyards are farmed organically and biodynamically in order to get the finest expression of the terroir. All grapes are hand-picked and we ferment all our wines with indigenous yeast and no added Sulphur. Our wi- nemaking is minimalist but precise to produce pure and high-quality wines.
More from Le Quai à Raisins