- Region: Catalonia
- Country: Spain
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Viognier
- Soil type: Alluvial, Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Clay Pot - Tinaja, Wood - Other (e.g. acacia, cherry etc.), Other
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 10 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information: Prefermentative cold maceration to prevent oxidation and preserve the primary aromas; subsequent stripping of fruit with manual selection of scratch on the table from grain to grain selection. The fermentation is done , 1 week of skin contact . Spontaneous malolactic fermentation is done.
Costador Terroirs & Metamporphika are single vineyard. We produce organic wines from old mountain vineyards. We work with more than 20 grapes varieties in Conca Barbera , Priorat & Tarragona. We make artisanal wines fermented and aged in amphorae and also elaborate Ancestral Wines " PetNats".
More from Costador Mediterrani Terroirs