- Appellation: AOC Terrasses du Larzac
- Region: Languedoc
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Carignan, Grenache, Syrah
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Clay Pot - Tinaja, Cement - Egg
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 23 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
We are wine growers in Languedoc, who practice organic and biodynamic farming. The climatic particularity of our terroir allows us to produce fresh and easily digestible wines.
More from Mas des Agrunelles