- Appellation: cote du rhone
- Region: Rhône
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Grenache, Syrah, Carignan, Cinsault
- Soil type: Limestone
- Vessel type: Cement - Other, Stainless Steel
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 30 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:all grapes are co fermented together in the same cement tank.
Taste it at...
We are a brother and sister duet. Our estate is a 5th generation familly affair. We started working organically (no insecticides or weedkillers) in 2000 and became certified in 2009. As conscientious wine growers, our intention is simply to provide a favorable environment from which the grapes can grow naturally and give us the best of its essence.
More from Domaine Wilfried