- Appellation: IGT Venezia Giulia
- Region: Collio
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Orange
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay, Malvasia Istriana, Friulano
- Soil type: Marl, Sandstone
- Vessel type: Wood - New oak, Wood - Old oak
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 50 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Symphony entitled Drop, composed of three artists: Chardonnay, Nekaj, Malvasia Istriana. Each of them donates to the wine its characteristic, contributing to the harmony and balance from the nose to the mouth. The marked olfactory aromaticity of Friulano gives to the mouth the aromatic continuity of the Malvasia, leaving a wide and long final by the round and sapid Chardonnay. The maceration begins in big oak barrels for 60 to 90 days. Finished the fermentation it gets aged in 20 or 30 hl barrels for 3 years and rests for 1 year in the bottles.
Our production focuses on making an excellent matter created by the works accomplished in the vineyard. The wine we produce represents our territory at his best, thanks to 60 to 90 days long skin maceration made in big oak barrels. Later on, we age the wine for 3 years in barrels and 1 year in bottles.
More from Damijan Podversic