- Appellation: IGP Côtes Catalanes
- Region: Roussillon
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Carignan, Grenache
- Soil type: Limestone, Marl, Schist
- Vessel type: Wood - New oak, Wood - Old oak
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 25 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Established in 2006 by Thomas Teibert, Doris and Joachim Christ, the domain is located on the hillside of Calce overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, hence the name Horizon. We own 17 ha of vines, mainly old ones (average age 70 years) and cultivate indigenous varieties: Carignan, Grenache Noir, Macabeu & Grenache Gris, with tiny yields.
More from Domaine de l'Horizon