- Region: Manchuela
- Country: Spain
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Bobal
- Soil type: Chalk, Clay, Limestone, Sandstone
- Vessel type: Clay Pot - Tinaja
- Filtered - cellulose 5 microns.
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 10 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:This wine is aged with its lees during 4 months in tinaja (clay vassel, ánfora). Recovered tinajas and handcrafted new ones by Padilla master.
We are an artisanal family winery based on sustainability – not only environmental but also economic and cultural: we grow our vineyards traditionally, preserve local varieties, cultivate old bush vines, work without irrigation and make wines that help people feel good. We make ethical wines. Wines made with and from respect.
More from Bodegas Gratias. Familia y Viñedos