- Appellation: IGT VIGNETI DELLE DOLOMITI
- Region: Trentino Alto Adige
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Teroldego
- Soil type: Alluvial
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 27 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Trentino Alto Adige, Italy
We grasp the subtle differences existing in nature and preserve the true character of the grape in the expression of its land of origin. Surrounded by mountains, we cultivate Teroldego and Pinot Grigio on alluvial soils of the Campo Rotaliano, Nosiola and Manzoni Bianco on the calcareous-clayey hills above Trento.
More from Azienda Agricola Foradori