- Appellation: VDF
- Region: Bordeaux
- Country: France
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Sauvignon Gris, Sauvignon Blanc, Muscadelle
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Clay Pot - Amphora
- Filtered - Paper 3 microns.
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 20 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Alcohol: 14%
Bottle size: 75cl - 550g
Age of Vines: 30 years
Refreshing lime juice, salt and white blossom.
Laurence and Pascale like to experiment and vinify in all kind of vessels, making fresh, nuanced and terroir-driven wines. They also intuitively understand that Bordeaux can produce wines with great finesse and purity of fruit at perfectly adequate, low levels of sulphur (30mg/l total or below). They produce mainly red wines (Vins de France, Haut-Médoc, Moulis and Margaux), but also sparkling and white.
More from Closeries des Moussis