- Appellation: D.O. ALELLA
- Region: Catalonia
- Country: Spain
- Colour: White
- Sweetness: Sweet
- Grape Varieties: Pansa Blanca
- Soil type: Granite, Sand
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- Filtered - Cellulose plate filter 1 microns.
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 9 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Yellowish brown bird with black spots, we find the "Gafarró”(European Serin) in areas of scrub next to the vineyards, and usually sing from the highest branches of the trees. Soil Sauló (sandy granitic)
Altitude 150-300 m
“We constantly want to improve and delve deeper into organic agriculture, to obtain the purest grapes and wines”. With the aim of achieving quality wines without any addition of sulfites in the winemaking process, Alta Alella is strengthening efforts towards its organic philosophy: CELLER DE LES AUS is a project of future joining generations, based on the accumulated knowledge and experience of many years dedicated to wine.
More from Celler de les Aus