- Appellation: IGT
- Region: Veneto
- Country: Italy
- Colour: White
- Style: Sparkling
- Grape Varieties: Pinot Noir, Durella, Pinot Blanc
- Soil type: Tufa, Volcanic
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 20 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Direct soft press for Pinot Nero and Durella, 3 days skin contact on Pinot Bianco,. We intend that when it’s still too hot inside the winery we keep the must below 30 °c while fermenting, so controlled temperature. Col Fondo style SO2 always depending on vintage 11,5% vol/0,54 volatile/5,67 total acidity
For us Armonia means to return to give an inseparable value between human beings and the nature that surrounds him. From day one, we wanted to make wines that represent the detection of different Terroir in the best Vicenza hills.
More from Tenuta l'Armonia