- Appellation: Vin de Table
- Region: Veneto
- Country: Italy
- Colour: White
- Style: Sparkling
- Grape Varieties: Pinot Noir, Durella
- Soil type: Array
- Vessel type: Wood - Other (e.g. acacia, cherry etc.), Cement - Other
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 20 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Too hot so controlled temperature.
Col Fondo style
12-20mg/l depending on vintage
For us Armonia means to return to give an inseparable value between human beings and the nature that surrounds him. From day one, we wanted to make wines that represent the detection of different Terroir in the best Vicenza hills.
More from Tenuta l'Armonia