- Appellation: IGT Umbria Rosso
- Region: Umbria
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Sangiovese, Malvasia Nera, Colorino
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Filtered - Cardboard microns.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 61 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Taste it at...
Set at 300 meters, we are in the heart of Umbria in Central Italy. We began in 2008 with the goal to “saturate in the locale”. Our first step was to re-unite indigenous San Giovese, Sagrantino, Malvasia Nera and Colorino with our Umbrian soil. We prune by hand (Guyot), we pick by hand, and fermentation occurs spontaneously on naturally occurring yeasts. Umbria is where we live and work and play — we love this way of life.
More from Agri Segretum/Agricola La Segreta