- Appellation: Frusinate Igp
- Region: Lazio
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Olivella Nera
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Cement - Other
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 19 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:vinification follows the dictates of biodynamic agriculture, ie spontaneous alcoholic and malolactic fermentations with indigenous yeasts, no stabilising, no clarification or filtration.
I produce biodynamic wines from lesser known varieties such as Maturano, Capolongo and Pampanaro (whites) and Lecinaro and Olivella (reds). Certified organic and biodynamic by ICEA, Demeter Italia, Bio Vegan and Eco-prowine.
More from Palazzo Tronconi