- Appellation: AOP Bordeaux
- Region: Bordeaux
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot
- Soil type: Chalk, Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Clay Pot - Amphora, Cement - Other
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 69 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Let the terroir express its best without chemistry in order to produce highly drinkable wines; this has always been the domaine’s motto since Domaine de Valmengaux was created in 2000. Organic farming and natural fermentation help sublimating the 2,4ha vines (mainly merlot) in the wines identity: delicate tannins and an expressive aromatic nose of red and black fruit.
More from Domaine de Valmengaux