- Appellation: Monterey County AVA
- Region: California
- Country: United States
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir
- Soil type: Granite, Limestone
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Stainless Steel
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 1 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:We love co-ferments. Chill this bad boy down!
Taste it at...
- New York 2019
- Los Angeles 2019
- Miami 2019
California, United States
Subject to Change is a labor of love. We have a small but growing team based out of northern California. All of our wines are spontaneously fermented and made with no additions or subtractions in the cellar. We make wines with strong character, just like the people with whom we like to enjoy them.
More from Subject To Change Wine Company