- Appellation: Texas Hill Country
- Region: Texas
- Country: United States
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Syrah
- Soil type: Granite, Sand, Sandstone
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 0 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:To be presented from magnums.
Texas, United States
La Cruz de Comal Wines, Ltd. produces wines exclusively from the Texas Hill Country appellation, mainly from the small 3 acre estate LD3 Ranch estate vineyard. Nothing is added, nothing is taken out.
More from La Cruz de Comal