- Appellation: DOC Cirò Rose
- Region: Calabria
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Rosé
- Grape Varieties: Gaglioppo
- Soil type: Clay
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
- Fined using bentonite 5 gr/hl
- Filtered - No|filter cartons 8-10 micron microns.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Suitable for
- Total Sulphites: 48 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
I am Cataldo Calabretta and I represent the fourth generation of winemakers that dedicated their lives to the vineyard in Cirò. After studying Enology and Viticulture, I worked for a number of wineries before refurbishing the old family cellar in 2008. We farm Gaglioppo (a native grape) in the heart of the historic “DOC CIRÒ”.
More from Cataldo Calabretta