- Appellation: AOC SAINT-EMILION GRAND CRU
- Region: Bordeaux
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Cabernet Franc, Merlot
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Wood - New oak, Wood - Old oak
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 60 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Claire & Francois are brother and sister. They are looking after the family vineyard located at the heart of the Saint-Emilion appellation. The vineyard is ECOCERT certified since 1989.
More from Vignobles Ouzoulias