- Appellation: Vin de Table
- Region: Weinviertel
- Country: Austria
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Grüner Veltliner
- Soil type: Gravel, Loam, Loess, Sandstone
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 20 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
MG: Michael Gindl’s initials. SOL: the name of an ancient vineyard in Michael’s home village Hohenruppersdorf. SOL: it can also be taken as a synonym for the sun. Perhaps it reminds you of the word “soul”, and this is appropriate, because Gindl’s wines have a lot of “soul”.
More from Weingut MG vom SOL