- Appellation: BUGEY AOC
- Region: Bugey
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Pinot Noir
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 17 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:The most elegant grape but it is also the most temperamental.
This is a wine with a nose of summer fruits and a complex palate enhanced by frequently silky tannins.
Bugey is a “harlequin” terroir: the formation of French Prealps and successive ice ages having created a very chaotic soil. Montagnieu soils are famous for Altesse and Mondeuse. We work with Nature without distorting it. My creed: to give you a pleasurable experience tasting and sharing attractive complex wines.
More from Domaine Yves Duport