- Appellation: Vin de Pays
- Region: Burgenland
- Country: Austria
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Blaufränkisch
- Soil type: Limestone, Loam, Sand
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 0 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:100 % carbonic maceration
Judith Beck lives amongst her vines, so you can be sure that she’s developed a deep relationship with them. She prefers traditional varieties Zweigelt, Blaufränkisch, St. Laurent, Weissburgunder and Chardonnay and works vineyards on the slopes of the Wagram, east of the Neusiedler See lake.
More from Weingut Judith Beck