- Appellation: None
- Region: Catalonia
- Country: Spain
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Xarel-Lo
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Clay Pot - Amphora, Wood - New oak, Stainless Steel
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 0 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:This wine represent a single vineyard of Xarel·lo. It was harvest and spontaneously skin fermented in stainless steel. It had a maceration of 3 and a half weeks. After the fermentation, it aged for 4 month in 500 L oak barrels blonde tosted and a 13% of the wine aged in amphora 4 month as well.
After the ageing, we straight bottled it.
Taste it at...
Ferran Lacruz is a young winemaker who runs around 8 hectares of local grapes in Sant Martí Sarroca, a little village located in the heart of the Penedès wine region. Bodega Clandestina’s aim is to produce clean natural wines.
More from Bodega Clandestina