- Appellation: Beaujolais-Villages Lantignie
- Region: Beaujolais
- Country: France
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay
- Soil type: Clay
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
- Filtered - kieselgur microns.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 40 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
I am a 55 year old winemaker. I took over the estate from my father in 1990. I started the official sustainable conversion in 2000 under “terra vitis”. Then I started the organic certification in 2006 with Ecocert. With my family, we own now 25 ha of vines split between Beaujolais-Villages, Lantignie, Cru Regnie and the Cru Morgon “Les Charmes”. I have now my son Victor working with me on the family estate. We have currently 2 cuvees carrying his name “Victor Sornin” in red and white.
More from Domaine Frederic Sornin