- Appellation: Vin de Table
- Region: Piedmont
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Orange
- Style: Sparkling
- Grape Varieties: Arneis, Moscato Bianco
- Soil type: Sand
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 10 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:90% Arneis 10% Moscato white. 13% vol. Metodo ancestrale. For Moscato manual harvesting on the 4th of September and placed in small cases of 15 kg. 4 days of maceration in inox and ageing for 9 months in old oak barriques. Arneis was manual harvested on the 28th of September and placed in small cases of 15 kg. 4 days of maceration in inox and ageing for 9 months in old oak barriques. After making a Cuvèe in inox the wine was bottling inoculating must of frozen Moscato white with 5g/l residual sugar which reactivated the fermentation process, resulting in a naturally refermented wine with lower pressure with respect to the classical method (pet nat petillant naturel). 24 months on the yeast. This wine is obtained from spontaneous fermentation, unfiltered and with the addition of 10 mg/L sulphites during the bottling phase.
Taste it at...
Growers and winemakers from Piedmont, Italy, producing wine in the most natural way possible with a mix of originality and tradition. Nebbiolo, Malvasia Moscata, White Moscato. Discover our Orange Wines!
More from Azienda Agricola Valdisole