- Appellation: Vin de Table
- Region: Languedoc
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Cinsault, Grenache, Mourvèdre
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 5 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:the vine in hillsides oriented in the east, cut in cord of royat produced in 2018 100hl
Taste it at...
Thanks to the help of Eric Texier, we transitioned from organic wine production to the production of natural wines (made with indigenous yeast and without additives) in 2017. Located at the foot of the Cévennes, we have farmed our 52 Ha of vines organically for nearly 10 years.
For three years now we have extended our range with a rosé and another Grenache Mourvèdre red wine: The smile of Isaure
we also continue to work on the development of biodiversity in the property which covers an area of 400 ha in one piece.
More from Château Puech Redon