- Appellation: Vin de Table
- Region: Languedoc
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Cinsault, Grenache, Mourvèdre
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 10 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:the vine in hillsides oriented in the east, cut in cord of royat produced in 2017 25 hl is a yield of 17 HL per hectare
Thanks to the help of Eric Texier, we transitioned from organic wine production to the production of natural wines (made with indigenous yeast and without additives) in 2017. Located at the foot of the Cévennes, we have farmed our 52 Ha of vines organically for nearly 10 years.
More from Château Puech Redon