- Appellation: Vin de Table
- Region: Piedmont
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Albarossa
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Clay Pot - Amphora, Wood - Old oak
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 6 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Admura is a red wine from albarossa grapes hand-picked in a vineyard planted in 2013 with 20-40 q. per ha yield. It is vinified in old oak cask, with spontaneous fermentation (native yeasts only) and extended (2-4 weeks) maceration. Aging is done for 17 months at least in terracotta amphorae. In the local dialect of 19th century, Admura means "toy".
We are a boutique, strictly natural winery located in Carpeneto (Al), amidst the Alto Monferrato hills. Wine production is focused on Piedmont-native grapes (dolcetto, barbera, cortese, nebbiolo, albarossa, freisa). We are member of VinNatur and FIVI.
More from Rocco di Carpeneto