- Appellation: Vino Varietal y de Anada (Manchuela)
- Region: Manchuela
- Country: Spain
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Tardana, Macabeu, Marisancho, Doña Blanca, Blanquilla
- Soil type: Chalk, Limestone
- Vessel type: Clay Pot - Tinaja, Wood - Old oak, Stainless Steel
- Filtered - cellulose 5 microns.
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 31 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
We are an artisanal family winery based on sustainability – not only environmental but also economic and cultural: we grow our vineyards traditionally, preserve local varieties, cultivate old bush vines, work without irrigation and make wines that help people feel good. We make ethical wines. Wines made with and from respect.
More from Bodegas Gratias. Familia y Viñedos