- Region: Manchuela
- Country: Spain
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Bobal, Moravia Agria, Moravia Dulce, Rojal, Doña Blanca, Pedro Juan, Teta de Vaca, Crujidera
- Soil type: Chalk, Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Clay Pot - Tinaja, Wood - Old oak, Other
- Filtered - cellulose 5 microns.
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 13 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Minimal intervention at the winery, Artisanal and traditional winemaking.
Haverst picking by hand and sorting in the vineyards and after in the winery. Entire bunches fermentation in small tanks of 5 hL.
Crowdfunding is a way of funding a project by raising amounts of money from individual people.
This wine is born gratias to all those people (gratias mecenas) who believed and trust in us and the project.
Taste it at...
We are an artisanal family winery based on sustainability – not only environmental but also economic and cultural: we grow our vineyards traditionally, preserve local varieties, cultivate old bush vines, work without irrigation and make wines that help people feel good. We make ethical wines. Wines made with and from respect.
More from Bodegas Gratias. Familia y Viñedos