- Appellation: D.o Secano Interior de Yumbel
- Region: Bio Bio Valley
- Country: Chile
- Colour: Orange
- Grape Varieties: Moscatel de Alejandría
- Soil type: Volcanic
- Vessel type: Cement - Other
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 25 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Spontaneous fermentation the grape is Moscatel de Alejandria with 10%corinto 2 months in skin contact, no pushing in the Lagar. Then we putt he wine in the tank and then we bottle. (No sulfites, no filter, no Wood) 100% natural
Bio Bio Valley, Chile
I have the honor and privilege care for a 250-year old vineyard. I am the 7th generation of my family to make wine just as my ancestors did, using the traditional know-how of my region. We grow Pais, Moscatel de Alejandria, Torontel, Corinto (Shazela), Cot as well as Cabernet Sauvignon (planted in 2000). Dry-farmed.
More from Cacique Maravilla