- Appellation: IGT Emilia - VSDQ
- Region: Emilia Romagna
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Rosé
- Style: Sparkling
- Grape Varieties: Barbera
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Cement - Other, stainless-steel|Stainless Steel
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 5 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Clay-like - sub alkaline with 12% active limestone
Emilia Romagna, Italy
This 6 ha organic estate outside Parma has low yields. Fermentation takes place with native yeasts, long maceration, no addition of sulfites, no filtration, no chaptalisation, no must concentration, no physical or chemical stabilization. Our reds are normally aged in large oak barrels, while our white is fermented and fined in stainless steel and concrete tanks. Ingredients: grape.
More from Podere Pradarolo