- Appellation: Valpolicella DOC
- Region: Veneto
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Corvina, Rondinella, Molinara
- Soil type: Clay, Volcanic
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Stainless Steel
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 33 mg/L
- Yeasts were added to this wine
- Other Information:Wine produced with organic neutral yeasts, without adding any sulphite during winemaking (only during bottling) and without use of coadjuvants. The grapes to produce this wine are all hand picked, selected carefully in the cellar, destammed and than tranferred in fermenting tanks of stainless steel for fermentation at controlled temperature. The wine is submitted to refinement in steel for 6/8 months and in french oak for 12 month. Stays also in bottle for 6/8 months before releasing on the market. Fruity with a touch of spice. The color is bright ruby red. Very drinkable, fresh and balanced. Perfect match with meat dishes, salads, medium aged cheeses.
Taste it at...
- Berlin 2019
- New York 2019