- Appellation: Vin de Table
- Region: Piedmont
- Country: Italy
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Moscato Bianco
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 40 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Carussin is made by Bruna, Luigi, Matteo and Luca who care for 15 Ha of vineyards. Alongside winemaking, they each have a side project. Bruna and her ten donkeys work with kids, Luigi volunteers with associations in San Marzano Oliveto, Luca is a craft brewer and his brother Matteo grows various greens.
More from Carussin (di Bruna Ferro)