- Appellation: Valle del BioBio
- Region: Bio-Bio Valley
- Country: Chile
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Moscatel
- Soil type: Sand, Volcanic
- Vessel type: Clay Pot - Tinaja
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 1 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Taste it at...
- Montréal 2019
- New York 2019
Bio-Bio Valley, Chile
Our vineyard and cellar are named for the old train station nearby. We grow old bush vines. Our viticulture and oenological practices are part of the traditional agricultural heritage of the colonial spanish people.
More from Agricola Yumbel Estacion